Our 6th Annual No-Tap Tournament in honor of Linda Schumacher is this Saturday, Sept 21st. All proceeds go to our Jewel City Juniors. Check-in is at 4:30pm, tournament starts at 5pm. For those that don't know Linda, she worked the bar at Jewel City Bowl and passed away a few years back. She was a HUGE supporter of the junior program and to keep our promise to her to hold an annual tournament to raise money for our junior program, we need everyone there! Please sign-up for this tournament... $25 per bowler. She was always thinking about the kids and the future of the sport of bowling. See you there!
2019 Summer Awards
- Adreian Olango
- Andrew Olango
- Aaron Calica
- Sean Sinor
- Nate Pfenninger
- Daniel Fritz
- Zane Piper
- Olivia Castaneda
- Ben Dinenberg
Hi Parents and Junior Bowlers!
State Tournament is Here! For those not participating, there is a bye. For those that were planning on bowling our end of the month Scholarship Tournament at Jewel City, it’s been moved to Aug 4th at Jewel City.
Keynotes for State Tournament participants:
- Meeting time is at 8am at Jewel City Bowl, bus leaves at 9am sharp!
- No parking is allowed in the parking lot. You’ll need to find street parking.
- All junior bowlers are required to were the yellow Jewel City Bowl uniforms. (if you don’t have one, black collar shirt with dark bottoms.
- No glass bottles on the bus
- We have a 10pm curfew. All junior bowlers will need to be in their hotel room by 10pm
- Check-in: Once we get there, we (the directors of the program) will get all the room keys then we will pass them out to all the parents.
- Coaches Relief Tournament is open to parents as well. For more info click here
- Those participating in the Kings and Queens or the Coaches Relief Tournament will probably miss the pizza party at Shaky’s. The Tournament will start shortly after Team Event on Saturday. After Team Event on Saturday, the buses will take the group to Shaky’s Pizza.
- All Junior Bowlers will HAVE TO RIDE on the bus FROM THE HOTEL TO THE BOWLING ALLEY
- Junior Bowlers, please don’t forget Lane Courtesy. Parents, please remind your kids.
- Any questions, you can call or text me at (213) 210-7341.
Here’s our itinerary for State Tournament: